The city council person for the district I live in sent out an email from the city's PR manager about some lane...

The city council person for the district I live in sent out an email from the city's PR manager about some lane closures on the highway. Here's my response:

Hi Bob,

To what extent are the lane closures going to be? Maybe I'm just not seeing it explained in the email from Lori [last name redacted] but I've read her email multiple times now and even discussed it Shannon, who also doesn't see this question addressed. Will I-225 have lane closures for the full length of the highway, from I-25 to I-70; for only those areas around Mississippi (plus or minus a mile on either side); from Parker to Alameda, Colfax to Iliff, I-70 to Mississippi?

I don't want to call into question the communications technique of the city's public relation manager, but this sort of ambiguity can greatly affect the decision-making process when one needs to use I-225 during the closure window. Is it safer, easier, quicker to take another route? Which route? If I bypass Mississippi, where is a convenient ingress or egress from the highway?

Not that I am normally traversing the length of I-225 at these times, but sometimes I like to dress up as a clown and walk along the highway's shoulder, from intersection to intersection, just to freak out the coulrophobics.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.