One: I need more information, Reuters​.

One: I need more information, Reuters​. Why does India feel United States states promoting solar industry is hurting their economy?

Two: if you think this is ridiculous, just wait until the #TPP is passed.

Originally shared by Ole Olson

India takes dispute against U.S. renewable energy to the WTO
India has complained to the World Trade Organization about support given to the renewable energy industry in eight U.S. states, the WTO said in a statement on Monday. The complaint alleges the states of Washington, California, Montana, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Michigan, Delaware and Minnesota prop up their renewables sector with illegal subsidies and domestic content requirements - an obligation to buy local goods rather than imports.
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-india-usa-trade-idUSKCN11I165?il=0

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.