Call me old school but I've always kept my connection to wires.

Call me old school but I've always kept my connection to wires. Yes, yes, Bluetooth has been out for a while but my earlier experiences with it was sort of turned me off from the technology.

Wires, while inconvenient, still offered strong stable connections.

And yet, I've been wearing a Bluetooth connected intelligent watch for nearly a year and haven't had too many problems - just the occasional disconnect, which hasn't happened since the last firmware update.

All that aside, better signal and longer range? I'll take it.
http://www.pcworld.com/article/3118788/internet-of-things/faster-longer-range-bluetooth-5-to-reach-devices-soon.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.