Well, that was a slightly different twist than I was expecting.

Well, that was a slightly different twist than I was expecting.

This movie went from creepy to is it a psychological thriller and right back to creepy.

It could have been drawn out a little more to amp up the anticipation factor. You know, adding some more to the backstory or just some more of the "weird shit" going on in the house. But as it was, The Boy wasn't nearly as bad as the terrible rating it has. I mean, if you like spooky movies, that is. If you don't, then this was probably terrible.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPxybc_aJWU

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.