At only 12.3" this isn't really something I need to spend $800 dollars on when I can use that same money and buy a...

At only 12.3" this isn't really something I need to spend $800 dollars on when I can use that same money and buy a 15"-17" laptop with an i5 or i7 processor and full offline capabilities.

While I believe Chromebooks have their niche, and would like to have one, I don't feel it's a Windows laptop replacement just yet. Mainly due to the fact that cloud based computing is good for generic production, but I'd rather rely on locally installed software instead of my internet connection (which can be spotty and/or slow - I'm looking at you CenturyLink) for processing power.

via Sam Sullivan

Originally shared by Artem Russakovskii

So, who wants this?
http://www.androidpolice.com/2016/09/26/exclusive-google-is-planning-a-pixel-3-laptop-running-the-andromeda-os-for-release-in-q3-2017/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.