I was always more of a Star Wars fan than a Star Trek one, but even as a kid I wondered why TNG didn't follow itself...

I was always more of a Star Wars fan than a Star Trek one, but even as a kid I wondered why TNG didn't follow itself very well. As an adult, I understand that television shows didn't always run as serials, especially in the pre-2000s. Very few shows carried any plot points already built upon into current episodes. I remember questioning that to my mother, it I can't recall her answer, if she even gave one.

Anywho, here's an article about Star Trek.
http://www.tor.com/2016/09/23/in-praise-of-star-trek-the-next-generations-infamous-reset-button/?utm_source=exacttarget&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_term=tordotcom-tordotcomnewsletter&utm_content=na-readblog-blogpost&utm_campaign=tor&_utm_source=1-2-2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.