Well, that sucks.

Well, that sucks. I went to run a few errands on the bike and after the third one, the bike wouldn't start. As it turned out, my half-assed wiring job (not really half-assed, just the connector I used didn't seat well enough) left the battery drained and dead. 

And, since I wasn't planning on being gone more than an hour I left my cellphone on the charger ... at the house.

Grrr.... I had to call a friend to bring me new wiring connectors and a crimper to get it fixed, then had to sit there while the battery charged off her car. 

But I'm home safely now.

Comments

Wallace Roberts said…
All's well that ends well.
Jason ON said…
I missed a friend's birthday party. :(
Steve Johnson said…
You were there in spirit.  Really.
Sash Walker said…
My first question is, what time was the party? You posted at 2pm. Secondly, what would posses you to leave your phone home? Lastly, I can't believe you didn't fix it right in the first place. Not a question exactly. . .
Jason ON said…
I was able to catch up with the friends later, after the costume party and while they were at a very neat bar in Denver.

I left my phone at home because the battery was dead and it needed to charge before I left for the party.

I thought I had fixed it right the first time, but something shook or, let's be fair, vibrated, loose. Of course, it could have had something to do with riding in the rain for hours the other day, too. Who knows? 

It might be fixed better now. It might not. We'll find out as I go. ;)
Sash Walker said…
I hate it when things vibrate loose and I hate it when I lose my vibrator. ;)
Rory Anderson said…
I feel for you ,but all I can think about is Sash Walker 's reply!

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.