We rode our bikes through Colorado.

We rode our bikes through Colorado. Instead of uploading everything to here, I decided to compile it all to a blog. I wish it was better written but I have a giant headache -- probably from lack of water over the past couple of days.

Anywho, enjoy.

Originally shared by Jason ON

So, we took a little motorcycle ride through Colorado this weekend. We started with just under twenty bikes and ended with six bikes and two Jeeps. 


That's just how these things work, I guess.

Comments

Curt Carter said…
Great write-up Jason ON,  that was definitely an adventure.  Rain, hail, and bad service...good thing you were riding through some beautiful country.  :-)   ~Curt
Jason ON said…
Grrr... rename an album and all the pictures are gone. That sucks. Now to remember which images were where....

Popular posts from this blog

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.