This is Jim Wilson.

This is Jim Wilson. I've ridden with him numerous times here in Colorado. He rode the Pike's Peak International Hill Climb and recorded it for all of us.

I have to say, of the all the times I've been up PP (thrice) I've never ridden my bike up it. I don't think I'd take the road to PP very fast if not for the whole thing being closed down like this. Don't get me wrong, I've been over many a pass and well higher than 12,000ft, but cars pulling out, families and gawkers can be a distraction. Just like the scenery. 

http://www.ppihc.com/

Anywho, enjoy.

Originally shared by Jim Wilson
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_z5fPvYnB34&feature=autoshare

Comments

Wallace Roberts said…
Nice!  I saw Don Canet run it on a Duc, too -- he managed 2nd place.
Jason ON said…
Jim has a few bikes. I'm not sure which one he was on here.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.