For those of you paying attention I haven't been on Google+ too much this week.

For those of you paying attention I haven't been on Google+ too much this week. The truth is I'm off coaching a Customer Centric Selling workshop and not really around a computer too much.

The really weird news is, I came home tonight to find my laptop missing. I asked my roommate if she moved it and she said no, that my laptop was on the ottoman (where I lazily leave it just about every day).  However, the laptop on the ottoman was most definitely not mine.

Long story short, my roommate bought me a new laptop unbeknownst to me and left it where I'd left mine the last time I used it. 

A new laptop!!

All sorts of higher specs (to be fair, my laptop was 5 years old), Win8.1, touchscreen, 12g RAM and a 1Tb HDD.

Wow!
http://www.customercentric.com/

Comments

Stacy Sanchez said…
That's a nice surprise.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.