On a whim last night I decided to check in with my local riding group and see if there was a ride scheduled for...

On a whim last night I decided to check in with my local riding group and see if there was a ride scheduled for today. Sure enough, there was one on the books. Or, on the board, as we say in a modern world.

It was supposed to be a quick ride, up and over Squaw Pass, but we decided to go a little further. It wasn't far, just 91 miles from start to finish That doesn't include the 30 miles to the starting point and the 30 miles home.

Unfortunately, I didn't grab the GoPro on the way out the door. I really wish I would have, though. The scenery was great, albeit cold.

All in all the ride organizer expected 5 bikes to show and we ended up with closer to twenty. 



Comments

Steve Johnson said…
Nice, that route looks longer than 91 miles though.
Jim Nichols said…
I covered some of that route in a cage a couple weeks ago..... it is beautiful... and Jason ON has it turned to cold to ride out that way?
Jason ON said…
Not too cold to ride, just a chilly morning. It was much warmer today, but I went to a foodie fest today and became fatter. It was yummy, though.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.