This is a long video because I'm more interested in making them than editing them.

This is a long video because I'm more interested in making them than editing them. (That's code for "lazy" by the way) I wish this video showed us having a more spirited ride, but it doesn't. With some new riders and rain, not to mention the really cold weather at that altitude, we weren't really going that fast. Heck, even t the moderate speeds I was keeping I still managed to outrun the others in my group.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uo15Pr8rAxA

Comments

Steve Johnson said…
I tend to think you could outrun many others on that beast. Cool video, love the autumn colors.
Jason ON said…
Trust me, I was not the fastest bike at all. ;)

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.