via Amanda Rachelle Warren

via Amanda Rachelle Warren 

Why isn't the media paying attention to what this man (allegedly) did to black women while acting like a cop? 

Originally shared by Maya Davis

HEY! Activists! Where are you on this one? I did a little research and am absolutely DUMBFOUNDED that this guy's bail was lowered. Please, give these women justice. I will be linking to multiple news reports in the comments.
http://www.forharriet.com/2014/09/a-painful-silence-what-daniel-holtzclaw.html

Comments

Time for action. How can I help bury this monster?
Jason ON said…
That is a very good question, Dan H.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.