We have a winner, boys and girls!


We have a winner, boys and girls! +dave donnelly (whom I can't tag for some reason) submitted the picture you guys all liked the best.

Hey, +dave donnelly (whom I still can't tag for some reason), do you have a similar image with a little more off to the left? Google cropped it off and there was no way I could change that with so little to work with over there. If you have a similar image I'll switch it out. If you don't, it can stay like this or we can go with the alternate: my feet.

Originally shared by ****

#mrprofile0917

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.