I don't normally share news stories from PoliticusUSA.

I don't normally share news stories from PoliticusUSA.com because they are definitely left leaning. There's no denying it. But, since I have a vested interest in what happens in Florida (I am from there and a good portion of my family is there) I like to keep abreast of what's going on in the Sunshine State. 

I knew Rick Scott was a T-Bagger governor, but I had no idea how deep his nefarious need for greed went.
http://www.politicususa.com/rick-scott-taxpayers-clinics.html

Comments

According to Wikipedia, The Tea Party movement is an American political movement that advocates strict adherence to the United States Constitution,[1] reducing U.S. government spending and taxes,[2][3][3] and reduction of the U.S. national debt and federal budget deficit.[2] The movement is generally considered to be partly conservative,[4][5] partly libertarian,[6][7] and partly populist.[8][9][10] The movement has sponsored protests and supported political candidates since 2009. Sounds exactly opposite of what he is doing.
Jason ON said…
Remember, anyone can edit Wikipedia, especially those with a PR purpose to pursue.
Norm Winski said…
Mark is absolutely correct.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.