$1 sub day at Jimmy Johns.


$1 sub day at Jimmy Johns.

Comments

Megan Haag said…
What?!?  I want a $1 Jimmy Johns sub!!
Jason ON said…
Then you have to go to a Jimmy Johns. ;)
Jason ON said…
Not sure, Blair. Check their website it's supposed to be Customer
Appreciation Day. I know not all JJs are participating as this is the
second one I came to.
Sam Alexander said…
Seriously!!!  Is this at all of them?  There's a JJ right up the street from my work...
Jason ON said…
I know it's not all of them since the first one I went to didn't offer the program. I'd say check the website or call before going.
Sam Alexander said…
The website doesn't show anything, so oh well.
Damnit!  I'm the one that told Jason ON about this and then I friggin' forgot myself!  Oops.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.