Checking out the local flavors. Their hefeweizen is better than Moab Brewing Co's.

Comments

Rick Anderson said…
I spent all my summers in palisade as a kid. Father in law has a peach orchard up on east orchard mesa. We are hanging in moan right now.
Jason ON said…
Moan? You mean Moab? We just left there, were there since Thursday!
Rick Anderson said…
Ya, damn auto spelling correction. We pulled in Friday and leave this coming Friday. A bit of biking, some drinking and some jeeping.
Jason ON said…
That's what we did: Jeeping and drinking but only Thursday thru today.
Chris Darrow said…
They do make a great Heffy!
Jason ON said…
Have you been there, +Chris darrow? I did get a chance to talk with the brewmaster about the hefe.
Chris Darrow said…
Yeap, been to most of the Breweries in CO. I think you can find them in a few stores in Denver area too.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...