At the zombie crawl.


At the zombie crawl.

Comments

Bryan Hiestand said…
I was surprised, half the pictures seem to be of girls flashing their boobs.
Bryan Hiestand said…
Lol sorry not sure if they are in the ones linked here. Saw the flashing in another zombie walk gallery from the same event
Nice!!! Looks like a lot of fun :)
Jesse Wind said…
It was definitely a lot of fun, there where so many awesome costumes. Macho Man Randy Savage, Steve Jobs, & Bobba Fette where my favorites.
Jason ON said…
I didn't see any of those! I did see zombie-Spider-Man, Darth Vader, Jesus, Mario and Luigi, Beetlegeuse and a few others.
Jesse Wind said…
I saw Darth Vader & took a picture with Jesus. I saw a fee Minecraft heads & Dead Space 2.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...