Fairmount Cemetery Oct 29, 2011

So, this weekend, well, Saturday in particular, some Google+ photographers were supposed to meet at Fairmount Cemetery for some photography. Cool.

Well, not so cool. I showed up on Saturday and waited for the others but no one ever arrived. I checked Google+ only to find out that the meet was for Sunday not Saturday. Oops.

Regardless, Rufus and I walked around and took some pictures. You can see how I got tired of same0old same-old and took some creative editing liberties with some of the pictures.

Also, this is right near Hallowe'en and these are pictures of a cemetery, a very historic cemetery, so I tried to make a lot of the images appear spooky.

Anywho, enjoy!



The Ivy Church and some 1920s cars



Crypt



I liked this one because the stones are
sinking into the ground.



Angel



Some very detailed masonry for the
Pettibones.



Woman and a cross



Church Cemetery



More church, more cemetery



Broken



Church



Just another B&W because I
wanted more B&Ws.



Crypt



Same crypt, no vignetting



Son of the American Revolution



Wight



Only 6 months old



Death of a Newborn



Only 9 months



Loner



Leaves
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...