That's priceless!

That's priceless!

Originally shared by 周婷

Comments

graham mewburn said…
whenever there is a newspaper article about a pet attacking their owner I wonder what the owner did to provoke the attack
cheers
Gray
Mike Bates said…
I like it. The kid needs to learn some manners. GO CAT!
Calvin Phuong said…
Thanks for this. I got some serious laughs out.
Theresa Reel said…
oh! haha I had not seen this when I posted the baby started it, if I had I would have used the word brat ..
Yay Happens said…
The kid is so lucky all the cat did was give him a push!
Theresa Reel said…
Well my honest guess, is that the cat has been declawed ... thus the child feels empowered because the cat can't scratch when teased/bullied ... that said, it has been my experience that cats tend to bite more when declawed, because it is the only defense they have left...

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...