Went and saw #WonderWoman this evening with a couple of friends. My take on it was this:

Went and saw #WonderWoman this evening with a couple of friends. My take on it was this:

The film was decently paced with plenty of character and plot development. When it was announced that #GalGadot would play the Amazon princess I was apprehensive, but she worked it.

My only real complaint was the level of CGI in the movie, especially in the fight scenes. Yes, having stunt women perform all the stunts would have been cumbersome, but going that route would have at least been realistic.

All-in-all I give it a B+. It wasn't great, but it was pretty darn good overall.
https://youtu.be/VSB4wGIdDwo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.