Sharing and hoping anyone in England or Scotland can share it as well.


Sharing and hoping anyone in England or Scotland can share it as well. I'm looking at you Robert Wallis​ and Julian Davies​, Jason Bayton​ and Mike Crumpler​.

Originally shared by Heidi Anne Morris

Please would you consider sharing this post, it doesn't matter where in the world you are, someone you may be in contact with may be able to help if they see this. Thank you in advance on behalf of the lady whose dog has sadly recently died. Here is the link to the original Facebook post https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1913870185521132&id=1400414766866679 #

Comments

Robert Wallis said…
Shared a link to here on Twitter.
I know Heidi, so assume it's genuine.
Robert Wallis thank you ♥ yes very sad situation but hopefully with everyones kind help they can be kept alive x think maybe someone in the Bristol area had offered help.
Jason ON said…
My apologies, I thought Somerset was to the north of England.
Jason ON ♥ no worries, it's above Devon and Cornwall x

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.