#DonaldTrump, philanthropist that he is, siphoned off hundred of thousands of dollars his son's charity into his own...

#DonaldTrump, philanthropist that he is, siphoned off hundred of thousands of dollars his son's charity into his own profits.

“I saw that Eric was getting billed,” Gillule adds. “I would always say, ‘I can’t believe that his dad is billing him for a charitable outing.’ But that’s what they wanted.”

The TL;DR version is: Eric Trump touted his access to free usage of Trump golf courses to maximize donations to the charity. The Donald discovered his son was being benevolent and put a stop to it, demanding the charity rent the courses at - get this - an inflated rate. The Trump's then held this information from their donors, letting them continue to believe all proceeds were going to St. Jude's Hospitals.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalexander/2017/06/06/how-donald-trump-shifted-kids-cancer-charity-money-into-his-business/amp/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.