I don't normally share 9NEWS​ articles because they generally suck, but this man is a hero and everyone should know...

I don't normally share 9NEWS​ articles because they generally suck, but this man is a hero and everyone should know his name.

He was a homeless man; he didn't need to get involved. But, he did and that made all the difference.

Originally shared by 9NEWS

He didn't have much, but a man without a home has left a lot behind. James Farmer Junior died protecting two teens who were being attacked. Those teens joined dozens of others, Tuesday morning, to honor Farmer's life.        
http://on9news.tv/2rZZFQx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.