Today, May 12, 2017, I become life, the universe and everything.

Comments

Alicia Borley said…
happy birthday Jason :)
Dave Maez said…
Ah yes. Six times nine in base13.

Happy Birthday!
Jason ON said…
Terence Reale not quite.
Dmitriy Briskin said…
No, you become the answer to life, the universe, and everything.

Happy beerthday!
Jason ON said…
Either way, I'm awesome, Dmitriy Briskin​. ;)
Jason Bayton said…
Well done for making it around the sun again :)
Terence Reale said…
Jason ON happy birthday,. Wish the googs still told us this stuff. Party on oldster.
You have never been as old as you are right now, and you will never again be as young as you are right now. Happy Birthday
Andreas Katifes said…
Happy birthday Jason!
Marla Caldwell said…
🎂🍻 Happy cake day!

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.