When was the last time you read a physical comic book?

When was the last time you read a physical comic book? It's been a couple of years for me. Not because I dislike them, but solely due to the fact that I prefer having a longer story in my hand (a la a book) rather than have the story piecemealed out to me over the course of months or even years. Therefore I tend to pick up the collections when they're released. Pro tip: it's cheaper that way, too.
https://www.theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2017/05/the-real-reasons-for-marvel-comics-woes/527127/?_utm_source=1-2-2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.