I'm actually 100% okay with an "all female" screening of #WonderWoman.

I'm actually 100% okay with an "all female" screening of #WonderWoman. While I'm interested to see how the female-led superhero movie fares, I'm way more excited about Spider-Man because, Spider-Man is the greatest superhero ever. Batman can such my balls - again.

Originally shared by 9NEWS

Alamo Drafthouse announces its Colorado locations would host a ladies-only screening of the newest Wonder Woman movie.        
http://on9news.tv/2qt5BRy

Comments

David Blanar said…
Wonder Woman is great. See it.
Jason ON said…
Oh, I'm fairly certain I'll see it, I'm just not as excited about it as I am Homecoming.
David Blanar said…
... is the right response.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.