For those not toeing the Republican party line, the knowledge that the #ACA, or #Obamacare, is being made inoperable...

For those not toeing the Republican party line, the knowledge that the #ACA, or #Obamacare, is being made inoperable by the #GOP is fairly standard stuff. But, countless #DonaldTrump supporters truly believe the ACA is failing of it's own accord.

What piece of knowledge could truly change their minds?

via Roberto Bayardo​

Originally shared by Steve S

Duh.
https://www.usnews.com/opinion/policy-dose/articles/2017-05-30/republicans-raised-your-health-care-premiums-not-obamacare

Comments

Jessica Nguyen said…
I don't know if anything will change their mind, they just seemed so blinded by him for some stupid reason....I will never understand....

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.