I didn't even know there was a Microsoft remote desktop app for Android.


I didn't even know there was a Microsoft remote desktop app for Android. Does anyone else have any experience with this app?

Originally shared by Steve Johnson

Playing with Microsoft's new Remote Desktop app for Android. Connects to my Windows 2003 server just fine. Can't really do any webdev work on it since I don't have a keyboard/mouse for the tablet. But it may come in handy if some emergency happens to the server and I'm away from my laptop.

Comments

Harold Chester said…
Not me. Sounds interesting.
Andrew Cutler said…
I used to use it, but only in an emergency, when I was on call and couldn't get to a computer. It functioned well enough, but I'd never choose it over a computer.
I've used it and recently on my phone. It works well enough for just checking in on things. Anything more than it's not as useful.
Ward A said…
Yeah I used it and it was amazing. I just didn't use outdated shitty servers like 2003. I had 2008 R2 and 2012 R2 at the time. It was great for everything I needed.
Jeff Chapman said…
always worked well enough for me....
Nick McIntosh said…
It works well enough for emergencies. I'd be more willing to use it on a tablet where there's more screen real estate.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.