Want to give Republic Wireless​ a try? How would six free months away you?

Want to give Republic Wireless​ a try? How would six free months away you?

Six months ago, or he'll, just two months ago, I would have jumped on this, but right now I'm working in the field at a BYOD company. I need constant phone and data.

Originally shared by Republic Wireless

Remember to take advantage of our current SIM promo over the weekend! Know anyone looking to try out Republic Wireless? Spread the word!

Big thanks to CNET for this #awesome rundown of our offer!

Promo will close Monday, May 22nd!
https://www.cnet.com/news/get-6-months-of-republic-wireless-phone-service-for-free/
https://www.cnet.com/news/get-6-months-of-republic-wireless-phone-service-for-free/

Comments

Bodhipaksa said…
Sounds interesting. This would have worked for me when I had an Android phone and crappy service at home.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.