I think sequel fatigue will set in long before 2025.

I think sequel fatigue will set in long before 2025. Especially if there are any other delays. When did the first Avatar come out? 2009? So it will be 9 years between original an sequel and then a few years between those sequels?

I know they did this with The Terminator franchise, but even that has burnt out. The*Star Wars* sequels prequels? Highly anticipated but not well received.

At this point Avatar was better as a one off. But, well see, I suppose.
http://variety.com/2016/film/news/james-cameron-avatar-sequels-toruk-cirque-du-soleil-1201853970/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.