Today at the dog park. Snow, wind and cold.


Today at the dog park. Snow, wind and cold.

Comments

What a difference a day makes.
You know, I kinda wanna be there. It's 80 here in Casa Grande, AZ. I know how to dress warmly in that situation. In AZ! They arrest you fo public nudity.
Olaf Fichtner said…
Snow? I'm riding in shorts and tshirt...
Jason ON said…
Snow sucks. I hate it.
Terence Reale said…
It's beautiful, yet a drag, but you now have the advantage of the light of this season.....
There is a area in the 48 that has no known record of rain fall in human written history. It's not Death Valley.
Johnny Redcorn said…
nice coordinates, [grabs axe]

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.