I believe this is the very definition of Christians believing they are being persecuted.

I believe this is the very definition of Christians believing they are being persecuted. The First Amendment restricts the government's ability to establish a national religion or preventing the free exercise thereof. But before that, it protects free speech. Speech that can be used to lampoon or criticize religion, no matter the faith.

Personally, I believe in the metaphor comparing religions and sex organs. Yes you have one; yes you can be proof of it, but no, you shouldn't bring it up in every conversation nor should you shove it in everyone's face.
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2016/04/20/pat-boone-snl-parody-gods-not-dead-2-offensive-to-christians-jews-and/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.