If you can spot a fivver or two for this I'm sure AJ Jackson would appreciate it.


If you can spot a fivver or two for this I'm sure AJ Jackson would appreciate it.

#motorcycling #Africa #poachers

Originally shared by AJ Jackson

Just over £200 raised so far. Help me make this ride happen and in doing so help combat the poaching that is decimating the wildlife of Southern Africa. All i am asking is for enough to cover a tank of fuel and you will have done your bit. Poaching is not just an African problem!!

https://crowdfunding.justgiving.com/alex-jackson

Comments

Steve Johnson said…
Poaching sucks, but this is going about it all wrong. Need to spend more energy manufacturing keratin powder in mass, distributing it into the marketplace, selling it as "rhino horn", and driving down the cost.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.