There is a lot of geekery in this article to match any particular flavor you're craving.

There is a lot of geekery in this article to match any particular flavor you're craving. Most particularly, I'm interested in the #StarWars:TFA flavor.

For those of you paying attention, I was able to get a sneak peek at the newest StarWars film by seeing it one day earlier than everyone else. Unfortunately, one of the guys in my group (friend of a friend-type) kept spoiling everything with comments like, "That's so-and-so's kid," or "This spoiler tells who that is."

One of the things he insisted on doing was calling Rey, Rey Skywalker. There was nothing in the movie to indicate she has any relation to Skywalkers at all, much less that she's Luke's daughter he, for some unknown reason, abandoned on a desert world.

This statement by JJ Abrams puts such speculation to rest. Finally.
http://www.ew.com/article/2016/04/15/star-wars-force-awakens-jj-abrams-rey-parents

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.