Need something to read? I'm knee deep in Property of a Lady Faire right now.


Need something to read? I'm knee deep in Property of a Lady Faire right now.

Originally shared by Monica McGee (Monicks)


A series of mass shootings, all on the same day, all claimed by a group named Crowbar, sets the world buzzing with fear. Also released is a threat: wide spread bombings, unless Joe Taverner is killed. And Joe doesn’t know until the attacks begin. Running from everyone, Joe tries to find answers before he’s out of time.

http://amzn.to/1SPjd2D

Remember it is free only today.

#free #book #amazon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.