A couple of days ago I made a post about #CaptainAmerica due to the upcoming #CivilWar movie.

A couple of days ago I made a post about #CaptainAmerica due to the upcoming #CivilWar movie. My post was not related to the film, but a history of CA on screen from the 1940s to today.

Some jackass came in and dropped a huge spoiler to the movie.

I don't like spoilers and really go far out of my way to avoid any for movies I am eager to see. It was right along with going to see The Force Awakens with a friend's friend who insisted on talking through the whole thing while explaining what he thought the next scene was and how the characters were related, etc. I never wanted to hit anyone so hard in my life and I might have if he wasn't a friend's friend.

So yes, unfortunately I know how the movie ends. It's not a huge shocker considering I know how the comic arc Civil War ended, but still, I would have liked the experience of seeing along with everyone else.

Comments

Laura Manach said…
Did  you see the movie though ?
Laura Manach said…
TBH i thought I saw a spoiler of civil war but after seeing the movie it wasn't a spoiler
Jason ON said…
Laura Manach, not yet. The film doesn't open in the USA until next Friday.
Laura Manach said…
Ok so don't worry about whatever you heard before seeing it then.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.