I realize some people will be upset by this decision, but let's face it, Cortana was meant to work inside Windows...

I realize some people will be upset by this decision, but let's face it, Cortana was meant to work inside Windows 10, not run along separate from the software. Granted, I don't use Cortana. Then again, I don't use Google's talking features, either. Call me a Luddite, but I just feel weird talking to my computer (phone, tablet, etc) when typing works just fine. Besides, I don't need everyone around me knowing what I'm doing, who I'm calling or what apps I'm launching.

Remember buttons? I mean real buttons that pushed in and popped back out when you used them? I miss buttons.
http://venturebeat.com/2016/04/28/microsoft-limits-the-cortana-search-box-in-windows-10-to-bing-and-edge-only/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.