I don't even know what to say .

I don't even know what to say ... the guy is a at "southern pride" rally; he doesn't hate the black reporter, but he hates what black people are doing to this country. Does that make him a racist or just an asshole?

Oh, and he's wearing FUBU shoes - a piece of apparel heavily supported by the black rappers and the black community.

And worse, he's allowed to vote. Think about that for a minute.
http://www.rawstory.com/2015/08/watch-clueless-klansman-at-confederate-flag-rally-confronted-for-wearing-fubu-shoes/#.VcAacA_gmpI.google_plusone_share

Comments

Can't he be a racist and an asshole?
Steve Johnson said…
I'm sure the Domino's pizza he had was made by black hands too.
Not the brightest crayon in the box...   :/
Tom McGill said…
Crayon?  That's far too sharp, he could hurt himself.  He gets the ball of chalk if he promises only eat small amounts.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.