In the SoCal area and looking for the perfect date?


In the SoCal area and looking for the perfect date?

via Harold Chester​

Originally shared by The Blueminator

UPDATE - PLEASE SHARE!

UPDATE- it is being confirmed but as far as we know this guy is still at the South Los Angeles Shelter but he is on borrowed time because he is being networked by all of us. Please keep sharing him as much as possible and consider becoming a foster. Fostering saves lives. Thank you! #standupforpits

intake number A1572166
•born on 7/24/2010
•brought into the shelter on 7/23/2015
SOUTH LOS ANGELES SHELTER INFO
1850 W 60th St, Los Angeles, CA 90047
213.485.0227 or 213.485.0303

Comments


Ok dear. I would need your postal address to send them to you and here is a public forum for It. Can we talk more on hangouts or email!
Jason ON said…
I can give you my work address. I don't care who has that.
Ok dear. Please send your email to write you

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.