Watching Thor.

Watching Thor.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOddp-nlNvQ

Comments

Richard Reeve said…
better than I expected (in capturing the texture of the myth that is...
Jason ON said…
I was actually disappointed when I first saw it. The movie itself is decent enough, but the whole premise was Thor needing to learn humanity. That kind of happened at the last minute in order for him to retrieve his hammer (I don't want to try and spell that name) and vanquish the bad guys, all within 2 hours. In short, there wasn't enough character development.
Richard Reeve said…
the myth hinges on the brothers and that pairing works I felt at the time of smashing the bridge.
Marty Nozz said…
I thought the character development was alright. I did think it was more about him learning responsibility for his actions and thinking about how the consequences of his actions affect others.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.