Having a Palm Ale since the bartender told me this was a popular beer.

Having a Palm Ale since the bartender told me this was a popular beer. Um, why? This thing is terrible -- it tastes like a Coors product. I'm pretty sure I'm going to throw up.

Anywho, I'm down here to check out the NYE festivities. Not so busy just yet. I think maybe I came down too soon. Some band called Nappy Roots is playing outside on a free street concert and they're not too bad, but that's about it as far as I can tell.

Comments

Denis Labelle said…
(Off topic: Happy New Year and all the best in 2012, Jason ON)
Jason ON said…
Thanks. And back at you, Denis Labelle !
Jason ON said…
Nope. Now I'm having a Smithwicks. Not the flavor I was looking for, but it's better than that Palm.
Jason ON said…
Nope. I don't smoke. Anything.
Jason ON said…
I do like water and I am a beer affiicianado (did I spell that right?) but I draw the line at Coors. And Miller. And, well, anything mass produced.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.