Just had a coversation with my brother.

Just had a coversation with my brother. According to him, if you beat a dog or cat and it hasn't learned its lesson you just take if out to the country and let it go -- it will either survive or not.

I told him that's why I will never leave my animals with him. He said my dog was the exception because it was trained. I asked him if he knew how long it took for me to train Rufus. He didn't care, either a dog was trained or it wasn't.

Apparently for him: its just an animal not a member of the family. I asked him if his 8 year old daughter came "trained." He said that's different. I don't think so. (By the way, I treat Rufus better than he treats his daughter. Rednecks annoy me, even when I'm related to them.)

Comments

Jason ON said…
Oh no, he's a total friggin backwater retard redneck. He's drunk right now, on the phone with some girl he knows trying to get her to go to a bar where his baby's mama is and start a fight. He's nearly 40! This isn't high school.
Jason ON said…
So does mine, elizabeth. I'm so glad I'm leaving tomorrow.
Rick Anderson said…
Ahhhh, the holidays with family...
Gem F said…
Id suggest cautiioning your brother against training something faster and deadlier than he is to hate him, but it sounds like a waste of your time. How did you turn out so normal?
Jason ON said…
I wasn't raised in the same area as him, Gabi Fielden , and I don't have any ego or id problems that require me to be mean to people and animals I feel can't challenge me.

On a side note: I walked the other dog home this morning. It was about a half mile. The lady who answered the door didn't seem any better than my brother when it came to the dog. Then my brother asked me if the dog went home and I said no, I took it home. He was dumbfounded I walked a half a miles citing how he won't even walk to the neighbor's but rather drive next door. I told him that's why he's fatter than I am. :)

I really hate this area. This whole culture just annoys me.
Jason ON said…
Right now? Georgia. Headed to PB.
Jason ON said…
That was in Illinois.
Jason ON said…
Earlier that night a friend of my brother's was telling a "funny" story. Apparently, when his 14 year old dog died while out with him one day (of a heart attack, I'm told) he threw the body in a dumpster because it was too much trouble to take it home and bury/incinerate it. They laughed when recounting how the next person, probably homeless, would have looked into the dumpster expecting to find food and found a 90lbs dead dog instead.

This is why I don't carry a gun. Or a baseball bat.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.