And this is why Jessi June is awesome.


And this is why Jessi June is awesome. She works in front of, and behind, the camera; she responds to people who comment on her posts and she's not above a little benevolence.

You're an example to be followed, Jessi June.

Originally shared by Jessi June

I AM TEAM BEMIS

Today, when I got home, I hopped right on my G+ to see what was going on. As I went through all my new stuff... I happened across this heartfelt message...

"Brendan O'Brien - Yesterday 10:53 PM - Public
Dear Jessi June,
I'm part of a large community in Scottsdale, AZ that has banded together in support of my former high school football coach, teacher, and mentor who has recently been diagnosed with an advanced form of stage 4 lung cancer. We've started a site, www.teambemis.com, to help tell Coach's story... Please, if you get a minute, check it out. Help spread this if you feel compelled too :)

I was curious if you could do me the favor of taking your next candid photo looking just as beautiful as you always do but hold a sign in it that says "I AM TEAM BEMIS"

Thank you for always listening and interacting with us, your fans. You truly are an example to all others."

www.teambemis.com

Seriously... you have to be pretty heartless not to feel that, especially after visiting the website...

#IamteamBemis ... Are you willing to post a pic to show support for them??

A small gesture can go a long way...

Good Luck Brendan, and Thanks for writing to me...

#Iamteambemis Brendan O'Brien

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.