Ha! I'm not even close to Sedalia, CO right now and that's the first place that popped up.

Ha! I'm not even close to Sedalia, CO right now and that's the first place that popped up.

Second, this post is about mobile posting on +. I'm a little annoyed with the mobile app. It seems like everytime I look at my stream and beging to read something the damn stream auto-updates and I lose whatever it is I was reading and have to search my stream for it. Sometimes I'm successful and sometimes I'm not. I've sent feedback on the mobile app numerous times but how many times can I repeat the same thing without becoming crazy? My Twitter and FB apps put any newcoming into a que until I choose to load them, why can't G+ mobile do something like that?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.