Dog Park

Took the K5 with me to the dog park today. Here are some pictures from the excursion. You have to remember, it was less than 20 degrees there and snow all over the place. Well, except for where Rufus is standing in this first picture.

I decided to use sepia as a change of pace from color and black and white. I think it works in this picture and brings Rufus out a little more than traditional B&W would have done in the same image. What do you think?



This second image is ice on top of the stream. If I'd brought a tripod with me I might have been able to get a better shot, but I didn't, so this is what you get. I know what it is and I have a hard time seeing it, so this one is going down as "abstract." Ha ha ha!



Rufus, again. This time in the reeds as we're walking off the beaten path. I like the contrast between his black and the golden colors of the vegetation. He looks like a mighty hunter, doesn't he? That's what he aspires to be: a might hunter.

Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.