These are sort of cool.

These are sort of cool.
http://www.survivalstraps.com/men.html

Comments

They are cool. I was thinking how my son might like one. He bought cord, knife(s), big 1st aid kit for his car already. Says he wants to be a sheepdog, not a sheep.
Colby Brown said…
I have a few, they are helpful in extreme situations and look good if you get the right color combo.
Jason ON said…
While some of us will be the shepherd.
I certainly like "shepherd" more than sheepdog. It came from a video he was watching on YouTube about being proactive, protective, doing the right thing...etc. I thought it would have been a bad time to point out that the whole "sheepdog" thing was kind of lame.
Jason ON said…
Sheepdogs are awesome, but someone has to tell them what to do.
Question Colby Brown ... have you used one yet?
FYI- these are really easy to make and cost a lot less than $25. You can pick up some utility cord and a buckle at REI for $7 and find some good how-tos online. My husband and I just made some and it literally took us about 15 minutes to do.
Jason ON said…
So, you're saying the markup is about 200%?
Colby Brown said…
Christina Lihani - Ya, I take one with me when working in remote areas or in countries with very little infrastructure. Its potential can be limitless in most dier situations.
Stephanie Jordan I saw some diy videos online too. I think I'd rather make than buy. Thanks for the idea about getting the buckles at REI.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.