The question is, how much spying does the Win10 Instagram app conduct on your PC?

The question is, how much spying does the Win10 Instagram app conduct on your PC? Facebook has made no secret of it's intentions to "follow" your smartphone, hooking into location data, following your web browsing habits and everything else they can to gather information on you. I'm not sure if the Instagram apps for Android and iPhone follow you as much as the Facebook apps do, but it wouldn't surprise me.

For best results, don't use Facebook.
http://hothardware.com/news/microsoft-launches-instagram-app-windows-10-pcs-tablets

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.