Everyone's trying to be "too big to fail.

Everyone's trying to be "too big to fail." I can only assume, so they get bailed out by the US taxpayer the next time a CEO makes a bad decision or the "market" doesn't cooperate.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/10/21/the-real-reason-big-tobacco-is-getting-even-bigger/

Originally shared by Wall Street Journal

AT&T has reached an agreement to buy Time Warner for between $105 and $110 a share, with a deal likely to be announced as soon as Saturday evening.
http://on.wsj.com/2eumLIT

Comments

What are the chances regulators will approve this one? I can't see it happening without major concessions.
Jason ON said…
I can't see it happening, but I never thought is see the Comcast/NBC/Universal deal happen, either.
Peter Szakaly said…
Hi Jason
Somthing wrong,the Riches
Getting Everithing without
Responshibilythy

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.