Yeah, this is whole lot of "too little, too late.

Yeah, this is whole lot of "too little, too late." Don't get me wrong, it's important for England to make this change, but decades of ruining people's lives because of how they were born? That's going to take more than an apology to make up for such an anti-ethical law.

Originally shared by The Associated Press

Justice Minister Sam Gyimah said the government was trying "to put right these wrongs."
https://www.apnews.com/a0075030d32e45768d1d1ea3e2d3a83c

Comments

James Karaganis said…
Yes. Remember what happened to Alan Turing.

Still, I suppose it's better a whole lot of "too little, too late" than too little "too little, too late." Or something.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.